About Liz Heinkel, CLHMS, ABR
I’ve been a member of the Coastal Christie’s President’s Club since 2015 and hold the distinguished designation of 2016 Christie’s International Real Estate Luxury Specialist along with being a Certified Luxury Home Market Specialist. I’ve been living and working in the St. Petersburg/Tierra Verde area over a dozen years and use my background in interior design to assist in the staging of your home to increase the perceived value to buyers.
Today’s Real Estate transactions require a lot of organization and attention to detail. This is what my past clients value most in my service. They trust that I’ll take care of every last item on that long list before closing. My mission statement is to build a real estate business based on the referrals from satisfied customers.
To complete a balanced life, my husband and I have a strong commitment to community service. We are active supporters of the St. Petersburg Free Clinic, a network of Children’s Charities including: the First Tee, Ready for Life, Children’s Dream Fund, the R Club, and the Johns Hopkins All Children’s Foundation. I’m also a member of the Stuart Society which raises money for the St. Petersburg Museum of Fine Arts and of INFINITY which supports CASA, Brookwood and the Suncoast Centers. We’re both Rotarians in the downtown St. Petersburg club.
Recognized as the mark of accomplishment in luxury markets around the world, the Certified Luxury Home Marketing SpecialistTM (CLHMS) designation assures affluent buyers and sellers that the agents who have earned it have the knowledge, experience, competence, and confidence they require. The CLHMS designation is awarded to Institute Members with documented sales performance in the top 10% of their market.
The Accredited Buyer’s Representative (ABR®) designation is designed for real estate buyer's agents who focus on working directly with buyer-clients.
- Confidentiality: To understand the need for privacy.
- Flexibility: To think fast and roll with changes in the market.
- Knowledge: To provide a compelling insight of local knowledge.
- Customization: To care most about exceeding expectations.
- Human connection: To maintain a personal touch to all clients. They are not a number nor a in a long line of listings.
- Definite of purpose: To have the burning desire to get properties sold or find that perfect home for buying clients.
- Frequent check-ins: To keep clients informed and involved in the process.
- Creativity: To think outside the box to market your home.
- Innovation:: To always make it a point to continually learn about new technology.
- Above and beyond: Clients will always remember their experience!
I don’t just “sell” homes, I sell “lifestyles!”